Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sexiest Woman Alive

Halle Berry was honored by Esquire magazine as the sexiest woman alive for 2008.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Halle Berry may be a mommy of a certain age, but the men's magazine Esquire says the Oscar-winning actress is still the Sexiest Woman Alive.

In an article posted on Tuesday on the magazine's website (www.esquire.com), Berry poses in a parody of a 2000 cover photograph of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, and writes about what she thinks of winning Esquire's annual honor for the first time.

"Well, I don't know exactly what it means but being 42 and having just had a baby, I think I'll take it," Berry wrote.


Not to make Skippy feel left out:


He gets dirty, does filthy jobs and gets all hot and sweaty doing it. You want him. You know you do. You would cheat on your hubby or beau for 15 minutes with Mike Rowe on top of you (or power bottoming) and you know it! Hell, I'd invite him for a 3-way. Why be selfish?

Yes, Mike Rowe is The Man, kids that are making gay hearts go pitter patter. And--here is what Mike Rowe had to say about it. Do I detect a not of hope?

"What can I say? I'm honored. I would, however, like to take a moment to clear something up. Even though I got my start in theater, sang for years in The Baltimore Opera, moved to San Francisco and never married, I must tell you all again, for the hundredth time ...

"I am NOT a celebrity.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that... "

No comments: