Monday, May 19, 2008

Skippy Grows a Pair Against Sparta

Post subject: BANNED!!!!???!! I DON"T THINK SO!!!


I am DickSkippy, ruler of ONLY one Nation, Outer Ring Doomtopia! Where do you get off banning everyone with the name "DOOM" in it thinking it is the same person???? I would like reinstated and an apology and some $#$% aid immediately cause some jerkoff(CHALKY) dropped the ball and does not know and his ass from a hole in the ground and because of him, i am getting killed!! Get it together Sparta, or things are going to go bad for you. This is very bad PR, and word is spreading......

Learn to investigate next time, Chalky. That is the basis for INTERNAL AFFAIRS, dumbass.

1 comment:

DeathHammer said...

If they screw me over... I will come back for damn sure... Hope you all like my rantings...