Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nine Years Ago...


I married the woman of my dreams. She has been my rock, a source of constant support. She has cheered my victories and cheered me up after failures. She has given me a beautiful daughter, unconditional love, and the support and means by which to persevere through rough times. She has meant more to me than she may ever know. She has been the catalyst for my finishing two college degrees while putting her own education on hold. She has opened my heart and soul to the depth of love I possess. And she is forever my inspiration to better myself and our marriage.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary you crazy kids!

Andy Donaldson said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! The Trixter and I love ya!

Denise (aka Trixie) said...

So what is 9 years? Isn't that the Q-tip anniversary?

Many congrats to one of my very favorite couple!!! Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Old said...

Congratulations!

Lester Suppes said...

Many congrats!!!!!

I can't believe she still puts up with you.

Morte